Alpari Limited was established in 1998. Over the past years, it has become one of the major brokers in the world. The company has offices in 23 countries, the number of live trading accounts has long exceeded a million while its yearly trade volume exceeded $1.7 trillion USD in 2014.
More than 500 000 customers trade with Alpari forex broker every month.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Currently Alpari Limited is offering the following methods of funding an account and withdrawing the funds:
- Bank transfer taking 2-3 working days;
- Visa, Master Card – 1 working day;
- Webmoney, Skrill (Moneybookers), RBKMoney, Qiwi, Yandex.Money – 1 working day.
The company is not responsible for any payment delays through a fault of the electronic payment system.
Alpari is a regulated forex broker. It is licensed by NFA, CFTC, FSA. Alpari is paying a lot of attention to safety and efficient use of customer funds. It applies a standard password system to protect customers’ trading accounts. Besides, Alpari Limited is offering an innovative protection tool – one-time SMS password. This technology ensures 100% protection of trading accounts from any breaches.
Three main factors ensure high liquidity of the broker. These are:
- Wide customer base;
- All-round cooperation with largest global market makers and brokers;
- Broad range of services.
Alpari is one of the few brokers offering different hedging programs to its clients. Its specialists are always ready to give advice and lend support in risk management issues.
Bonuses and Promotions
Alpari bonus is unique in its way. Most dealing desks are offering bonuses in terms of money credited to the trading account. The difference of Alpari bonuses is that they refer to trading and investment conditions, not money.
Bonus points can be used to improve these conditions. Customers most often use the points to lower spread and commission when transferring money.
Despite being highly popular among traders all around the world, Alpari regularly holds different promotions and contests to attract new customers and create best trading environment to hundreds of thousands of active clients.
There is no point in enumerating certain contests and promotions since their topics are constantly changing.
Contests are conducted for both demo accounts owners and proficient traders.
Trading Accounts Types
Alpari customers can open the following types of accounts:
- Demo – an ordinary account for beginners. Using this type of accounts, beginner traders can gain practical trading experience;
- Nano – a cent account that can be opened only in EUR or USD. Owners of such accounts are able to trade 25 currency pairs and 2 metals. Spread does not exceed 2 pips. Leverage is from 1:25 to 1:500.
- Standard – a standard set of trading tools including 61 currency pair, 4 metals, CFD for commodities, stocks and indices. Spread hovers around 0.3 pip. Leverage is up to 1:1000;
- ECN and ECN NEW. Both types of accounts work through the Electronic Communications Network. Owners of such accounts are able to trade directly on Forex bypassing intermediary banks. ECN differs from ECN NEW by charging a commission when making a transaction, while the latter has no commission but bigger spread. Owners of these accounts can trade 49 currencies and 2 metals. Leverage ranges from 1:25 to 1:500.
Trading Platforms Types
- MetaTrader 4 is a time-proven reliable platform.
- MetaTrader 5 is a new platform offering new opportunities for professional traders:
- A wider range of time frames and more analytical tools;
- ECN accounts owners have an access to contract specifications and Level II Pricing;
- Trading strategies multicurrency testing tools.
- OptionTrader (to trade binary options).
Alpari customer service is available as follows:
- Live chat;
- Special request form (for live trading account owners);
- Call back (for live trading account owners).
Using any of these methods, you can contact the support center you need:
- technical support;
- dealer center;
- financial and partnership departments;
- customer service department.
Pros of Trading with Alpari
The main advantage of Alpari is its solid reputation and authority in the financial world. Membership in the following international financial organizations proves the broker’s high status:
- The Financial Commission, an international organization regulating financial disputes of Forex market participants;
- The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, whose members are banks and other financial institutions of the world.
The company’s disadvantage is that being one of the first brokers introducing PAMM accounts it is now paying insufficient attention to them.
AndreyPas: I started trading with Alpari in 2010 and not to say I made tons of money but still. It seems like company management is working under the principle “If you need it, you will find it and take interest”. But there are no serious competitors of the broker like that, so there is no choice but to cooperate with it.
Anton Valov: I was working with some other brokers and I’d like to mention that with regard to some issues other dealing desks look much more attractive.
Polinka: I’ve been trading with Alpari for the second year already and can’t say anything bad, I’m pleased. The only thing is that there is some delay while making a withdrawal through E-wallet if you didn’t make a deposit through it, but customer support calls throughout the day and the problem is settled.
Alpari is a very good assistant for professional Forex trading. A wide variety of financial tools, various trading accounts and platforms let experienced traders choose an option which best suits their trading strategies and personal features.
Over more than 15 years of its work, Alpari proved itself as a reliable partner. It is actively taking part in various innovation programs aimed at increasing safety of customer funds. Besides, the company specialists are offering state-of-the-art and most reliable risk management programs.