AvaTrade (AvaFx) brokerage firm was founded in 2006. The company is registered in Virgin Islands. In November 2012 AvaFX was renamed to AvaTrade. Company is officially represented in Paris, Milan, Dublin, Sydney, Tokyo and New York. The administrative center is located in Dublin.
AvaTrade provides online trading services on Forex market. Despite the “young” age, company is one of the leaders of the Forex market.
At the moment (June 2015) company’s client base consists of more than 20 000 independent traders and investors from more than 120 countries throughout the world, overall trading fund exceeds 60 billion USD.
Highly qualified AvaTrade experts created unique trading environment. So, clients can work with the following trading instruments:
- Majors currency pairs;
- CFD contracts;
- Precious metals;
- Energy products;
Money Deposit and Withdrawal
AvaTrade offers a wide range of financial tools for depositing and funds withdrawal:
- Wire transfer;
- Credit/debit cards;
- Skrill (MoneyBookers);
Orders to deposit/withdraw money are executed during the time frames, specified in payment systems rules. Ava Debit card is a corporate financial tool that allows to withdraw money as soon as possible.
You can withdraw earned money in any method, independent from depositing method. But the initial deposit sum withdrawal can be done only the way money was deposited into account.
AvaTrade is registered in an offshore jurisdiction. But it is a licensed broker with FSC BVI license, it means, that AvaTrade considers all British standards, protecting financial markets participants, and takes into account characteristics of offshore zones.
AvaTrade’s financial activities are regulated by:
- Central Bank of Ireland;
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC);
- Financial Conduct Authority of Great Britain;
Along with high trading control this broker provides high level of safety to clients assets. Company achieves this by means of segregated accounts, enabling to keep clients money separated from company’s funds.
High liquidity and reliability of this broker is provided by close cooperation with leading banks all over the world.
Bonuses and Special Offers
AvaTrade doesn’t have many bonus programs and special offers. Company allocates bonuses to the initial deposits only to the new clients. This program has some limitations:
- Only client who trades in manually can get bonus.
- To withdraw money from the trading account, trader must perform all requirements concerning total size of trading operations.
Also company offers one-level referral program to satisfy clients needs. For every new referral (who opened live trading account and deposited money) client gets bonus, and can withdraw it from the account after processing of some requirements concerning total size of trading operations.
Contests or tournaments don’t take place. AvaTrade doesn’t want to distract traders from trading itself.
AvaTrade offers only one live trading account that has several levels with different amounts of minimum deposit:
- Silver – $/€ 300 minimum deposit;
- Golden – $/€ 1 000 minimum deposit;
- Platinum – $/€ 10 000 minimum deposit;
- Premium – $/€ 50 000 minimum deposit.
You can use the following currencies to open a live account:
- United States dollar;
- British pound sterling;
- Japanese yen.
Clients can use one of the following trading platforms to manage trading account:
- Ava Trader is the corporate software of Ava Trade. This is professional platform. It is universal and has complicated architecture, so it’s not “user-friendly”. However, platform’s user guide simplify the learning process and helps to customize platform settings;
- MetaTrader4 – the most popular Forex platform. It is used for trading in majors currency pairs and other tools. As known and self-respecting brokerage firm, AvaTrade added unique indicators and advisors to МТ4 functionality;
- AvaPtions represents the project of AvaTrade IT experts. It allows to trade with financial instruments such as binary options. This platform is relatively new, but is widely used by traders of different professional levels.
Technical support service works 24/7. You can contact AvaTrade experts in one of the following ways:
- Multichannel phone call in Ireland, USA, France, Italy, Australia and Japan. You can also use callback;
- Write an e-mail,
- Or use chat on the website.
The technical support service is multi-language. You can ask questions and get comprehensive professional consultation in the following languages:
Pros of Trading with AvaTrade
Cooperation with AvaTrade has many advantages, the most important of them are:
- Fixed spreads;
- Wide range of trading instruments;
- Powerful research and information portal;
- 24-hour trading and support;
- Immediate money withdrawal from Ava Debit card.
Lack of learning programs.
Brandon Zonf: I’ve been choosing forex broker for a long time and stopped on AvaTrade. Orders are executed accurately and in time. Requotes are rare here. I’m satisfied. Money withdrawal is “on schedule”, no matter what amount you are going to withdraw.
Derek Foower: I liked Ava Trader for its wide range of trading instruments. I can be mistaken, but it’s only broker where you can trade from currencies to futures and binary options. It is very convenient. The quality of services is off the charts. During 2 trading years I can’t remember any requotes or slippage.
Alex Frok: It is great broker. Very pleasant and convenient to work with. Has wide range of trading instruments. Narrow fixed spreads. Precise orders execution. This list is very long. Company gets A grade from me.
AvaTrade forex broker without a doubt can be named one of the leading brokers on the market. It has license and high trading control, company closely cooperates with leading banks and market makers all over the world, thus gaining the possibility to offer unique trading conditions and to provide reliable protection to clients assets.
The priority of AvaTrade is to provide trading services to independent traders and investor on the Forex market. It also has referral program, which confirms company’s priorities. But the question arises. Why does company aim to work with independent traders and offer no training courses?
The second negative point relates to bonuses. Bonuses could be withdrawn in a very complicated and complex way. There is no feedback from traders about bonuses which were withdrawn from the trading accounts. We can assume that there are not so many of them.