AnyOption was founded in 2008 and became one of pioneers of binary options trading. It is registered in Cyprus.
At the moment the company is one of the oldest binary option brokers. It is among the five largest operators of this market. The number of its customers has long exceeded 500 000.
Among the company achievements is the launch of a first Russian language platform for binary options trading in January 2011.
The broker takes quotes and expiry levels from Reuters.
Deposits and Withdrawals
AnyOption is offering a broad range of financial instruments for depositing and withdrawing funds. These are as follows:
- Bank transfer;
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards;
- PayPal, WebMoney, Skrill.
Bank transfers are made without commission and within the shortest possible time thanks to the broker’s tight cooperation with first class international banks. Withdrawal to the bank account will take 1-2 banking days. It should be taken into account that this transaction is accompanied by additional passport verification of the customer.
Online electronic payments are made within one banking day.
Reliability and Certification
AnyOption is certified by the following agencies:
- FMRRC (Financial Market Relations Regulation Center of Russia);
- FCA (Financial Conduct Authority of the UK);
- BaFin (Federal Financial Supervisory Authority of Germany);
- CONSOB (Italian Securities and Exchange Commission);
- CNMV (Spanish Securities Market Commission);
- CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission).
Besides, in its financial activity the broker is guided by MiFID (The Markets in Financial Instruments Directive).
High level of regulation and close cooperation with the world’s major liquidity providers contribute to the broker’s reputation as a reliable company, which is proven by many years of irreproachable work.
As for customer assets safety, the broker is traditionally using segregated accounts and popular risk management systems.
In fairness it should be noted that many of the well-known risk management programs were developed directly by AnyOption specialists.
Bonuses and Promotions
AnyOption does not offer any promotions or bonus programs to its customers. Either the company sees no need in additional publicity and potential customers motivation, or it doesn‘t want to distract attention of existing clients from their trading activity.
Trading Accounts and Options Types
AnyOption is offering the only type of a live trading account with the following parameters:
- Minimum deposit – $200 USD;
- No minimum traded volume;
- Zero spreads for main currencies;
- Hedging and scalping allowed;
- Options payout – 65-110%;
- 25% of deposit back in case of incorrect prediction;
- No demo accounts.
Live trading accounts can be opened in the following currencies:
Apart from traditional Call and Put options, AnyOption is offering to trade the following trading instruments:
- Binary 0-100. This is a unique trading operation, which is based on the event with three parameters: underlying asset, expiry time and price of the asset. With this trading tool a customer can profit up to 1 000% throughout one trading session. Naturally, the level of risk is extremely high;
- Option Plus. This trading method is based on purchase of “multidirectional” options. In fact this operation is a hedging one and allows to substantially reduce risks. A trader can cancel the deal before the expiry time thus cutting its losses;
- One Touch Option. When trading this tool, a trader has to predict whether the price for an underlying asset will reach a certain level. If the price reaches this level, the trader gets specified profit, if not, it loses its investment.
Trading Platforms Types
AnyOption gives an opportunity for its customers to trade on a unique trading platform. AnyOption platform, like its mobile version, is web based and does not need downloading. Customers just need to have Internet access to manage their trading accounts.
The platform functions are quite similar to those of traditional binary options platforms, particularly SpotOption and Tradologic.
One can say that when developing the platform the company specialists took into consideration all drawbacks of the existing platforms for the time being and tried to create the product catering to all traders’ needs. The platform supports 7 languages:
AnyOption customer service is working on 24/5 basis. To contact its representatives, customers can use one of the following channels:
- Multi-line phone (Call Back);
- Live chat.
Customers can communicate with the support team in any language, which the trading platform supports.
The company website contains lots of educational materials. There are different video tutorials offered for beginner traders.
More experienced traders can find theoretical materials and workshops, which will allow them to substantially improve their trading skills.
Pros of Trading with AnyOption
The broker’s undeniable advantages are as follows:
- Simple and very convenient interface;
- No commissions and spreads;
- Broad selection of trading tools and underlying assets;
The main disadvantage of AnyOption is an absence of demo accounts. Very complicated address and passport verification also counts against the broker. One can long admire the company’s reliability but waiting for approval for two months is too long.
Sergey Cherevko: The platform is great. I’ve never seen such a convenient interface and wide functionality. Withdrawal requests are fulfilled promptly. There are no extortions in the form of spreads and commissions. In one word, I’m very pleased and recommend the broker to everybody.
Andy Allenson: Reliable broker. Wide choice of assets and options. Accurate withdrawals. But there are no demo accounts and customer service, to put it mildly, is not very professional, which mars the impression. New customer verification procedure is worth special mention. I haven’t had to get an access to Fort Knox but I think the procedure there is easier.
There is an impression that the company does not care much of the comfort and, what’s the most important, safety of those following in its “wake”. AnyOption is worthily considered one of the largest binary options brokers in the world. It has huge customer base. But it is an interesting question how many people failed at their first attempts. It seems a lot. No demo accounts and rather low information support prevent beginner traders from developing and improving their skills.
To sum up the above, one can say that AnyOption is a powerful company focused on professional traders. Beginner traders should be very careful with it.