To understand whether Markets.com is suitable for you or not, I recommend to pay attention to these 3 things: reputation, trading conditions, and regulation.
For how long the company is in the market?
- Markets.com is in the market since 2009.
What are the main advantages here?
- The holding company is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Did you find any reasons not to work with this broker?
- We did not find any reasons not to open an account with Markets.com
Does Markets.com have swap-free (Islamic) accounts?
- Yes, Markets.com is suitable for Middle-East traders.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
- It is possible to start trading at $100.
What this broker regulated?
- Yes, Markets.com is compliant with MiFID and regulated by CySEC and FCA.
Anything special about spreads and margin leverage?
- The maximum leverage offered here is 1:300. There is not much information about account types on the website.
|Avg rebate per lot||$0.00|
|Trading platform||MarketTrader 4/5, WebTrader, Mobile Trader, AutoTrader|
|Minimum trade size||0.01|
Suspicious reviews that we found
Unstable trading platform. When ever there are major movements on the market, the trading platform stops working, and a restart is necessary. ( up to 30 restarts per day)
We recommend to deposit a small amount and test platform before putting the whole sum to your account. Also, we cannot guarantee that this review is real.