To understand whether Swissquote is suitable for you or not, I recommend to pay attention to these 3 things: reputation, trading conditions, and regulation.
For how long the company is in the market?
- Swissquote Bank is in the market since 2000.
What are the main advantages here?
- The main advantages of Swissquote Bank are the wide range of trading tools, a very well-designed website. It is a good place to keep and monitor your portfolio.
Did you find any reasons not to work with this broker?
- We did not find any reason not to open an account to test this company.
Does Swissquote Bank have swap-free (Islamic) accounts?
- No, as far as we know Swissquote Bank is not suitable for Arabic traders.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
- It is possible to start trading at $100.
What this broker regulated?
- Yes, Swissquote Bank is regulated by FINMA, MFSA and DFSA.
Anything special about spreads and margin leverage?
- Swissquote has the lowest margin requirements among all companies that we analyzed. Margin
requirement for Eur/Usd is 1%.
|Avg rebate per lot||$4.00|
|Trading platform||MT4, MT5, Java, Integral, Web|
|Minimum trade size||0.01|
Suspicious reviews that we found
I was client there for about 10 years. If you like to loose money because of Softwareproblems they always have, you’re right there. As they started with forex it even came more worse. The FX-book they call as their platform has many errors, and they can’t solve it. Swissquote should test and wait, and then bring something. For Shares or options, they are ok, but as readable in their Forum, a lot of people have problems with them. EURUSD Spread: 4 Pips! They should wake up ….*
*The review was found on ForexPeaceArmy. Meanwhile, we have no tools to check if this review is real and if the issue is resolved or not.