For how long the company is in the market?
- The company is in the market since 2010.
What are the main advantages here?
- AFX Capital Markets is a capital group that has 2 companies in it: STO which is a trading provider and Quantic which offers asset management services.
Did you find any reasons not to work with this broker?
- We did not find any reason not to open an account to test this company.
Does AFX Capital Markets have swap-free (Islamic) accounts?
- Yes, AFX Capital Markets is suitable for Arabic traders.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
- It is possible to start trading at $100.
What this broker regulated?
- Yes, AFX Capital Markets is regulated by CySec.
Anything special about spreads and margin leverage?
- Broker offers the 1:500 maximum leverage and very low margin requirements for CFD contracts.
Suspicious reviews that we found
My account balance was USD163166 and I made a withdrawal request of USD118000 on 22/09/2014. But AFX hold up the money with excuses of account investigation. After 5 months, they informed me my trading activity was suspicious without any substantive evidence, and eliminated all profits I made. I’ve never committed any dishonest trading activities. AFX was fabricating fact to reject funding me.*
*The review was found on ForexPeaceArmy. Meanwhile, we have no tools to check if this review is real and if the issue is resolved or not.