To understand whether CMC Markets is suitable for you or not, I recommend to pay attention to these 3 things: reputation, trading conditions, and regulation.
For how long the company is in the market?
- CMC Markets is in the market since 1989.
What are the main advantages here?
- The main advantages of CMC Markets are the reputation and the unique trading platform.
Did you find any reasons not to work with this broker?
- We did not find any reason not to open an account to test this company.
Does CMC Markets have swap-free (Islamic) accounts?
- Yes, CMC Markets is suitable for Arabic traders.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
- It is possible to start trading at $100.
What this broker regulated?
- Yes, CMC Markets is regulated by FCA.
Anything special about spreads and margin leverage?
- CMC offers low spreads or indices, spread on EUR/USD is also lower than the market average.
CMC Markets Features
|Avg rebate per lot
|Web platform, mobile and tablet apps
|Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
|Minimum trade size
Suspicious reviews that we found
Terrible slippage. Had positions open on several indices which were well into profit, such profit being protected by appropriate stop losses. Then Greek exit from Euro problems……..the positions were stopped out and instead of being in profit most of them went very south and I lost money! There is no point in a stop loss if it doesn’t work. Also fairly certain that running stops has occurred. The slippage problem is enough for me to re-consider using them……..there’s no guess work or further evidence required to reach a sound conclusion. Your money will always be at a high unknown risk if you cannot rely on the stops.*
*The review was found on ForexPeaceArmy. Meanwhile, we have no tools to check if this review is real and if the issue is resolved or not.