To understand whether Exness is suitable for you or not, I recommend to pay attention to these 3 things: reputation, trading conditions, and regulation.
For how long the company is in the market?
- Exness is in the market since 2008.
What are the main advantages here?
- Exness declares the unlimited margin leverage, tight spreads, ECN accounts. Quotes history is available on their website, which is a pretty unique feature.
Did you find any reasons not to work with this broker?
- We did not find any reason not to open an account to test this company.
Does Exness have swap-free (Islamic) accounts?
- Yes, Exness is suitable for Arabic traders.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
- It is possible to start trading at $100.
What this broker regulated?
- Yes, Exness is regulated by CySEC and FCA.
Anything special about spreads and margin leverage?
- The company offers ECN accounts with zero spreads. Spreads on mini and classic accounts start from 0.1.
|Avg rebate per lot||$1.60|
|Trading platform||MT4, MT5|
|Minimum trade size||0.01|
Suspicious reviews that we found
Worst broker to trade with they will provide excellent service of Re-quotes during normal trading condition the Icing on the cake is that they will provide Re-quotes multiple times and you’ll never be able to place a trade or close your trade at the price you want to.
AT THE SAME TIME OTHER BROKERS WORK FINE BUT EXNESS HAS RE-QUOTES
when you’ll talk to online support they will ask you to use VPS so that you don’t get requotes*
*The review was found on ForexPeaceArmy. Meanwhile, we have no tools to check if this review is real and if the issue is resolved or not.