I trade with Easymarkets myself and can recommend it to traders that share my trading approach. Over the last 6 years, I did not have any issues with slippages, withdrawals, or any other problems with this broker.
For how long the company is in the market?
- EasyMarkets is in the market since 2001.
What are the main advantages here?
- The company offers its EasyMarkets trading platform which has an interesting feature: DealCancellation. You can cancel any deal within 1 hour and recover your losses. We’ve never seen such a feature anywhere else, so we recommend trying it.
Did you find any reasons not to work with this broker?
- The only disadvantage that we found is that EasyMarkets offers only one type of trading accounts. This is not very flexible, but still enough to trade.
Does EasyMarkets have swap-free (Islamic) accounts?
- Yes, EasyMarkets is suitable for Arabic traders.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
- It is possible to start trading at $100.
Is this broker regulated?
- Yes, EasyMarkets is regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission circular #C074, Polish Financial Supervision Authority legislation and Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
Anything special about spreads and margin leverage?
- The highest margin leverage that you can have here is 1:400. You can receive a VIP status to have better trading conditions (1.8 pips spread instead of 3 pips on standard account).
|Avg rebate per lot||$7|
|Trading platform||easyMarkets Platform, easyMarkets Trading App, MetaTrader4|
|Regulation||CySEC, MiFID, ASIC|
|Minimum trade size||0.01|
Suspicious reviews that we found
We did not find any negative reviews about EasyMarkets that seem to be written by real clients. Do you have experience with this broker? Please share your review with us in a form below!