To understand whether FIBO Group is suitable for you or not, I recommend to pay attention to these 3 things: reputation, trading conditions, and regulation.
For how long the company is in the market?
- FIBO Group is in the market since 1998.
What are the main advantages here?
- Fibo Group has a wide range of accounts and flexible trading conditions.
Did you find any reasons not to work with this broker?
- We did not find any reason not to trade with this broker.
Does FIBO Group have swap-free (Islamic) accounts?
- Yes, FIBO Group is suitable for Middle-East traders.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
- It is possible to start trading at $100.
Is this broker regulated?
- Yes, FIBO Group Holdings Limited is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license number 118/10) and is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund.
Anything special about spreads and margin leverage?
- The maximum margin leverage and spreads depend on the type of account you choose. Broker also offers a cTrader platform, so traders have a lot of options to choose from.
FIBO Group Features
|Avg rebate per lot||$1.32|
|Trading platform||MT4, MT5, cTrader|
|Minimum trade size||0.01|
Suspicious reviews that we found
No customer support at all, nor knowledgeable people and you never know where they are. I closed my account and I send them a fax and I had the ok, but they said they did not receive it and I have to scan to send them again. They finally clear my account, but do not know if they have sent the money or how much I will receive. stay away form them.*
*We found this review on Forexpeacearmy.com. The client was not satisfied with the quality of customer support, hopefully, his issue has been resolved.