To understand whether eToro is suitable for you or not, I recommend to pay attention to these 3 things: reputation, trading conditions, and regulation.
For how long the company is in the market?
- eToro is in the market since 2007.
What are the main advantages here?
- The main advantage of eToro is a social trading which is based on duplicating someone else’s trading orders.
Did you find any reasons not to work with this broker?
- We did not find any reason not to open an account to test this company.
Does eToro have swap-free (Islamic) accounts?
- Yes, eToro is suitable for Arabic traders.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
- It is possible to start trading at $100.
What this broker regulated?
- Yes, eToro is regulated by NFA, CySEC, ASIC, CFTC, MiFID and FCA.
Anything special about spreads and margin leverage?
- Fees on Forex instruments are higher than the market average. Meanwhile eToro offers to trade such trading assets as crypto, stocks and ETFs as well.
|Avg rebate per lot||$0.00|
|Trading platform||eToro webTrader, etoro Openbook, eToro Mobile Trader|
|Regulation||NFA, CySEC, ASIC, CFTC, MiFID, FCA|
|Pamm accounts||Copy Trading|
|Minimum trade size||0.1|
Suspicious reviews that we found
Trying to withdraw money on a verified account. It’s been days and they haven’t paid it out. I’ve been trying to reach out to their customer service, I opened a ticket, its been days without answer or update or anything, they have no phone to call and their live chat is down/not working. All I get is a facade keeping my money.
It feels extremely sketchy, I am definitely never using it again.*
*The review was found on ForexPeaceArmy. Meanwhile, we have no tools to check if this review is real and if the issue is resolved or not.