To understand whether FXPRO is suitable for you or not, I recommend to pay attention to these 3 things: reputation, trading conditions, and regulation.
For how long the company is in the market?
- FxPro is in the market since 2006.
What are the main advantages here?
- The main advantages of FxPro are trading conditions, international awards and a wide range of trading platforms.
Did you find any reasons not to work with this broker?
- We did not find any reasons not to open an account with FxPro.
Does FxPro have swap-free (Islamic) accounts?
- Yes, FxPro is suitable for Middle-East traders.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
- It is possible to start trading at $100.
Is this broker regulated?
- Yes, FxPro is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA), Securities Commission of The Bahamas (SCB), Financial Services Board (FSB) and compliant with MiFID directive 2004/39/EC.
Anything special about spreads and margin leverage?
- FxPro declares that all client orders are executed anonymously with No Dealing Desk intervention, subject to our Order Execution Policy. Over 99.9% of orders are executed in less than 42 milliseconds, with up to 7,000 orders executed per second.
|Avg rebate per lot||$4.39|
|Trading platform||MT4, MT5, cTrader, Web|
|Minimum trade size||0.01|
Suspicious reviews that we found
This broker turned to one of the most tricky and BAD brokers ever.
1) Their servers (maybe intentionally) got slower and slower during critical times for trading (like news or near market close), inflicting huge slippages with silly requotes, leading the trades to a catastrophe.
2) They use a very sinister spread widening strategy (BEYOND any logic), inflicting fake movements to specific trading instruments at certain times (I can present very analytical evidence). One example: they widen the SELL and BUY prices of natural gas, from 7 units – which is already a relatively high spread – to 10,20 or even 30 (!), every night, making it to go up AND down by almost 0,40 %, with no other broker doing the same thing!
3) They are lowering the leverage or even block the accounts of the clients who are profitable finding ridiculous excuses like night trading, NBP abuses, etc.
4) when they notice that one client understand all the above, they block his accounts and stop responding to emails.*
*We found this review on uk.trustpilot.com. Trader has a concern about bad conditions in certain market situations.