I trade with Plus500 myself and can recommend it to traders that share my trading approach. Over the last 2 years, I did not have any issues with slippages, withdrawals, or any other problems with this broker.
For how long the company is in the market?
- Plus500 is in the market since 2008.
What are the main advantages here?
- Plus500 is listed on the AIM section of the London Stock Exchange. Overall it is one of the most reliable and trusted brokers at the moment. Also, this is one of the few companies that have a mobile platform for Windows Phone.
Did you find any reasons not to work with this broker?
- We did not find any reasons not to open an account with Plus500.
Does Plus500 have swap-free (Islamic) accounts?
- We did not find an option to open a swap-free account.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
- It is possible to start trading at $100.
Is this broker regulated?
- Yes, Plus500CY Ltd. is authorized and regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (250/14).
Anything special about spreads and margin leverage?
- Plus500 offers both: spreads and commissions. The minimum spreads you can find here is 0.8 pips.
|Avg rebate per lot||$6|
|Regulation||ASIC, CySEC, FSA-S, MAS, FSCA #47546, FCA|
|Minimum trade size||0.01|