To understand whether Windsor Brokers is suitable for you or not, I recommend to pay attention to these 3 things: reputation, trading conditions, and regulation.
For how long the company is in the market?
- Windsor Brokers is in the market since 1988.
What are the main advantages here?
- The company has a “Prediction contest” and several more upcoming promotions for traders.
Did you find any reasons not to work with this broker?
- Windsor Brokers spreads on CFDs and cryptocurrencies are higher than top competitors. The only trading platform they offer is Metatrader 4.
Does Windsor Brokers have swap-free (Islamic) accounts?
- Yes, Windsor Brokers is suitable for Middle-East traders.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
- It is possible to start trading at $100.
What this broker regulated?
- Yes, Windsor Brokers is compliant with MiFID and regulated by CySEC and FCA.
Anything special about spreads and margin leverage?
- This broker offers three basic account types, depending on the initial deposit: Mini, Standard and VIP. They all offer leverage up to 1:200, fixed spreads and the opportunity to trade in micro-lots.
Windsor Brokers Features
|Avg rebate per lot||$0.00|
|Trading platform||MetaTrader 4, Gwazy, AMO|
|Regulation||CySec, FCA, ACPR, BaFin, MiFID|
|Minimum trade size||0.01|
Suspicious reviews that we found
Windsor brokers is very bad company they are scammers. My sister (Tawheda Ghanem) invested a lot of money in this company and now they stopped giving her any interests or returning back her money*
*We found this review at Forexpeacearmy. It seems like many people are complaining about the fund management platform when they lose money on it. Please keep in mind that if you invest in fund management, you keep the risk of losing money. Don’t make investments if it is your last money or you don’t have experience in financial markets.